Declarations for Faith
- I will have faith in God and He will mature me to have the faith of God. (Mark 11:22)
- God has dealt to me a perfect measure of faith. (Rom. 12:3)
- I am just and upright and I will live by faith. (Rom. 1:17)
- Jesus is both initiating and perfecting my faith. (Heb. 12:1-2)
- When I pray for something, I will not doubt in my heart, but will believe that I have received it. And it will be mine. (Mark 11:23-24)
- Through faith and patience, I will inherit the promises of God. (Heb. 6:12)
- Sometimes my faith may feel small, but it can move mountains! (Matt. 17:20)
(If you’d like a refresher on why declarations are important to spiritual growth, you can read that in my prayers and declarations for the increase of the Kingdom.)
Prayers for Faith
Father, you are good. And your goodness is a sure foundation for my faith and trust in you and your promises. You promised that, as a good father, you would give good things to those who ask you. So I entrust myself into your care and open myself up to radical faith and abandon. You always come through.
Jesus, you walked on water, healed the sick, raised the dead, cleansed the lepers, turned water into wine, fed thousands with little and so much more. And it was all done through faith. I want to be more like you and live in complete agreement with your ways and your Kingdom. Show me how to grow and expand in faith as I renew my mind to your truth.
Holy Spirit, you make me brave. Thank you for filling me with courage and boldness to believe God for the impossible. It’s exciting to walk by faith and not by sight. Purge from my heart any areas that are harboring unbelief and take me into the deeper waters of a rich and vibrant faith in God. Amen.