Declarations for Hope
- When doubts fill my mind, God’s comfort gives me renewed hope and cheer. (Ps. 94:19)
- Like Abraham, I will keep hoping, even when there seems to be no reason to hope. (Rom. 4:18)
- I am fully convinced that what God has promised, He is able to perform. (Rom. 4:21)
- As Jesus shapes and grows my character, I will becoming increasingly hopeful. And hope does NOT disappoint. (Rom. 5:4)
- God is flooding me with light so that I can understand the confident hope He has given me. (Eph 1:18)
- I will hold fast to my confessions of hope, because he who promised is faithful. (Heb. 10:23)
- People will regularly ask about the hope that is within me. (1 Peter 3:15)
- God is my source of hope and by the power of the Holy Spirit, I am overflowing with confident hope! (Rom. 15:13)
(If you’d like a refresher on why declarations are important to spiritual growth, you can read that in my prayers and declarations for the increase of the Kingdom.)
Prayers for Hope
Father, my hope is in you. Some trust in horses and others trust in chariots, but I trust in the name of my God! Time and again, you have proven yourself faithful. You work all things together for my good and you are able to do exceedingly more than I could ask, think or imagine. And because of that, I can carry heaven’s overriding perspective into and out of every situation that comes my way.
Jesus, thank you for continuing to grow and mature me into an exceedingly hopeful person. Your spirit of wisdom and revelation help me know you more and knowing you gives me hope. Continue removing from my life any seeds of doubt or unbelief that would compromise the fullness of hope you desire for me.
Holy Spirit, your infilling has me brimming over with hope. I can’t help but see life with hopeful eyes as you reveal to me heaven’s perspective. It’s an honor to partner with you to bring hope to a world in desperate need. Continue training me in the ways of Jesus. When you draw people to me, I want them to encounter Christ in me, the hope of glory.