Declarations for Love
- The love of God has been poured out upon my heart by the Holy Spirit. (Rom. 5:5)
- I will love the Lord my God with all my heart, soul, mind and strength. And I will love my neighbor as myself. (Matt. 22:36-40)
- God is making my love for others, and their love for me, grow and overflow. (1 Thes. 3:12)
- I will use my freedom to serve others in love, not to satisfy my sinful nature. (Gal. 5:13)
- My love for others will prove that I am Jesus’ disciple. (John 13:35)
- As I love my neighbors, I am fulfilling all the requirements of God’s law. (Rom. 13:8)
- I will think of ways to motivate others towards acts of love and good works. (Heb. 10:24)
- Great love will flow out of my life, in service of and sacrifice for others. (John 15:12-13)
(If you’d like a refresher on why declarations are important to spiritual growth, you can read that in my prayers and declarations for the increase of the Kingdom.)
Prayers for Love
Father, you modeled the serving and sacrificing nature of love when you sent your son. Thank you for loving us enough to pay such a high price. I am completely undone and transformed by your outrageous love and it fills me with the desire to share it with others.
Jesus, you modeled perfect love for us and were an exact representation of the invisible God. As your disciple, I want to grow in my expression of this perfect love. Teach me your ways, Jesus. I want my love for others to draw people to you.
Holy Spirit, you’re overflowing my heart with the love of God. Thank you for providing me with the love I’ve always desired and continue to need each day. All fear has been cast out of my life by your perfect love. Your presence makes me bold and confident as I share love unconditionally with those you’ve placed around me. Lead me along your path of righteousness. Amen.