Highlights of birthday week 2009 (in chronological order):
- June 20: Par-tay at Cascades with the local gang of friends–which ended with a great game of ultimate frisbee!
- June 21: Tigers game at Comerica with my beautiful wife–which ended with 4-3 win for the Tigers!
- June 23: A night out with Heather, including dinner at Daryl’s and dessert at Cold Stone–and ended with a great massage!
- June 28: Fun day with the family (parents, brother and his kids) at Nixon water park and then Loomis Park for a BBQ. And it ended with my brother Daring to be Great at the Parlour! (To see how my brother finished the dare… you’ll have to visit the Flickr photo gallery).
- June 29: Good bike ride with my parents to Concord and back on the Falling Waters Trail. Heather and I finished our time with them with a mighty-fine meal at Cracker Barrel.
Thanks to all who helped make my 30th birthday so special!