In the words of Prophet Russell Blackman:
- Winter is a season of exposure.
- It’s a time when you can’t hide behind your leaves any longer.
- It’s a time when you become cold toward those who love you because they can see who you really are.
- It’s a time when the heavens close and God doesn’t say anything at all.
- It’s a time when everything is silent.
- It’s a time of reflecting what’s in your heart.
- It’s a time of ownership.
- Winter time is the death of yourself.
You guessed it; I’ve entered winter.
But spring is coming… and with it a new glory.