I’m looking forward to tonight for one reason: I don’t have anything going on. I haven’t had a break since I had my…break. I guess that’s kinda how it goes, but it’s still kind of annoying.
Since ending my five-day vacation, in which I did little else beside read, pray and take pictures, my schedule has been as follows:
- 3:15 p.m.: Leave for Jackson from Pigeon
- 6:30 p.m.: Arrive at Real Life Ministries in Albion
- 9:15 p.m.: Head home to unpack, check e-mail, stretch, crash…
- 9:00 a.m.: Leave for church at Real Life
- 1:30 p.m.: Return home from church
- 2:45 p.m.: Head to prayer meeting in Spring Arbor
- 9:00 p.m.: Return from prayer meeting / dinner; crash
- 6:20 a.m.: Get up for work
- 7:00 a.m.: Leave for work
- 4:00 p.m.: Leave for U2 concert in Auburn Hills
- 2:00 a.m.: Return to Jackson from U2 concert; crash
- 7:30 a.m.: Get up for work
- 8:15 a.m.: Leave for work
- 4:00 p.m.: Leave for physical therapy
- 5:30 p.m.: Return home from physical therapy
- 6:20 p.m.: Leave for small group
- 10:15 p.m.: Return from small group; crash
So…hopefully things will be slowing down a smidge. This weekend I’m going to a young adults retreat in Evart, Mich., at SpringHill Camp. Should be good times, but it would be awefully nice to be home for the weekend.
U2 concert coverage and pics from the Thumb…coming soon. Typepad was broken last night, so I couldn’t post as I was planning to.