Wanted to apologize to some of you who had e-mailed me at joel-at-joelmaust.com recently (within the last three weeks or so) but didn’t get a reply. That address had been set up to forward into my gmail account, but I think that command got broken when I upgraded my hosting service.
I had done a few test e-mails that indicated it was working properly… but it appears it wasn’t. I noticed this as I was trouble-shooting why WordPress had ceased notifying me of new blog comments.
So, it appears this is all taken care of. I tested WordPress comment notification and it is working. And I sent myself a message from my hotmail account and that works as well.